Wednesday 20 August 2014

Reading Festival 2014

Yes! August Bank Holiday weekend is upon us, and for me that means one thing: Reading Festival 2014. 

I'll keep it brief, as I have a tent that needs erecting...

Last year I painted different band logos on each finger and thought I'd do the same this year. They're not particularly neat, but you get the idea. Camping for four nights is really going to put my Seche Vite topcoat to the test!

Here's the game: Can you guess the bands? I'll leave the answers at the bottom. 


Here's 2013 too:


And I thought I'd be polite and share the line-up with you... 


The answers:

2014: From left to right: Blink-182, Queens of the Stone Age, Chvrches, Peace, Papa Roach, Paramore, Klaxons, Arctic Monkeys, Twin Atlantic, Gerard Way. 

2013: From left to right: Green Day, Chvrches, Peace, Nine Inch Nails, Earl Sweatshirt, Eminem, Frightened Rabbit, Frank Turner, Fall Out Boy, Biffy Clyro.  


No comments:

Post a Comment