Sunday 31 August 2014

T.G.I. Friday’s: Burger time

Oh burgers, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways… 

I’m writing this from the comfort of my armchair, unable to move due to a burger-induced food coma. The trouble with T.G.I. Friday’s is that everything sounds so good, you convince yourself that you’re Adam Richman and more than capable of eating your way through Man v. Food sized portions. Oops.

Some meals are spontaneous, others are excitedly planned a week in advance with your best friend. This trip was the latter, giving me time to do some themed burger and fries nail art…



I chose red, white, and black, in keeping with the T.G.I Friday’s colour scheme, but I just want to point out the black matte polish. Jessica does a great black duo called Black Beauties, which contains Black Lustre (shiny) and Black Matte. It’s just £14.85 from FeelUnique.com. YSL did something similar with Duo No6 Terriblement Noir Manicure, but you’ll be hard pushed to find it anywhere other than Ebay now and it’s double the price of Jessica.  



No comments:

Post a Comment