Friday 24 October 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

"COWABUNGA!"

With the new film out, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Leonardo – aka the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – hopped straight out of the big screen and onto my nails.

I'd love to claim this as an original idea, but I spotted the design being shared on Facebook and simply had to try it for a cinema trip. 

I spotted a pair of very apt pants in Topshop. Rather than buy them I decided to arrange an impromptu photo shoot in store – I'm certain the staff loved me for it, ahem… 

Picking the right green was a tricky decision  neon turtles anyone? Megan Fox has green nails throughout the film so I chose a very similar shade. 


As for the film, I enjoyed it more than I probably should have. The turtles are extremely personable and I think it would be wonderful to have them roaming around the city – as long as they were willing to share all the pizza. I'm a big (HUGE) Megan Fox fan and the Transformers franchise hasn't been the same without her, so I thoroughly enjoyed her kick-ass, or should I say kick-Shredder's-ass, performance. And, just for a giggle, here's me showing off my nails with the lads… 


For now, I shall leave you with a tune from the soundtrack. Here's Shellshocked, best played LOUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment