Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween Nail Ideas 2014

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..." 
Blink-182

Trick or treat?! Halloween is my favourite holiday. I love it. If I had to choose between Christmas and Halloween then it would be sayonara to Santa Claus. 

I haven't decided on my nails for this year yet, but I thought I'd show you some previous nail art I've done in case you're looking for some inspiration.

These nails are from 2011 -- when I first started trying out designs.


Here's my offerings from 2013. From left to right there's a scene from The Nightmare Before Christmas, an autumn tree, a pumpkin, spider webs, Jason's hockey mask, dripping blood, Frankenstein's creation, a vampire, a spider, and Jack Skellington. 


Have a frightful Halloween my ickle pumpkins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment