Thursday 31 January 2013

Biffy Clyro: Opposites

Okay, this post may not be for everyone, but give it a chance! Biffy Clyro have just released their double album, Opposites. I am a huge Biffy fan. The album is brilliant, so if you haven't bought it already I recommend giving it a listen. 

Moving on to nails, it seemed right to make them Biffy themed. Even if you don't like the band (how can you not?!), you might be able to pull some ideas from these anyway: 


A few are a bit on the abstract side, so in case you want some explanations:

Left hand: 
Little: Folding Stars. Ring: Puzzle. Middle: Black Chandelier (I forgot to join the dots, oops!). Index: Taking 'Spanish Radio' literally. Thumb: The Opposites album cover. 


Right hand:
Thumb: #MonTheBiff. Index: The Thaw. Middle: 57. Ring: Biblical. Little: Only Revolutions. 


I suppose that's enough praise for Biffy for one day. Next up, I'll be reviewing the Chanel Spring 2013 collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment