Sunday 13 January 2013

Somewhere over the rainbow



The weather has been so cold and bleak recently. The sun has well and truly abandoned us and those Siberian winds sure aren’t fun, brrrrr! 

To brighten up the dreary days, I’ve been walking around with rainbows on my fingers. My nails are currently a mix of colour, polka dots and diamantes:


All colours you see are mini Ciaté nail polishes. One of my favourite things about December was my Ciaté ‘Mini Mani Month’ Advent calendar. Every day in December, I got to open a door to a new nail polish. Far more exciting than a Santa-shaped chocolate every day. I hope they do them again next year! 

While we’re talking of rainbows, here’s my favourite rendition of ‘Over The Rainbow’, by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Nothing makes me want to go to Hawaii more than this.




1 comment: